Pimples are probably the most feared and persistent problem any woman with oily skin will complain about!.Though not a critical condition, pimples can make a person feel miserable due to their appearance. Pimples generally occur on the face, neck, back and shoulders.
There are a lot of lotions and medicines on the market to treat pimples but they can take time. Many natural methods are effective in treating pimples within a very short time period.
Pimple Treatment :
1. Lemon Juice
The natural astringent and antibacterial properties of lemon juice are great for clearing up skin. Lemon Juice contains Citric acid which can neutralize and control the oil secretion of oily skin. It has the capacity to reduce pimples effectively. The acid quite well works to kill the harmful acne and bacteria
You will Need :
- One Lemon
- Squeeze 1 spoonful fresh Lemon juice in a bowl
- Use a cotton ball to apply this mixture all over the face.
- Leave the mixture on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with cold water.
This is very simple and effective pimple treatment for oily skin. By doing this regularly, you can help keep the pimples at bay. After that you can do this weekly twice.
2.Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is a very common home remedy for many conditions, but especially for acne and other skin conditions. Tea tree oil is able to break up clogged pores, clear out dead skin cells, and keep acne from coming back
You Will Need :
- ½ cup of water
- 3-4 drops of tea tree essential oil
How To :
- Add drops of the oil to the water and mix well.
- Take a cotton pad and apply it to the problematic area
- Leave it on for 20-25 minutes
- once it dries, wish with cold water and apply your moisturizer.
Baking soda is another effective home remedy to get rid of pimples because it helps to exfoliate your skin and remove excess oil , dirt and dead skin cells
You Will Need :
- One Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Lemon Juice
How To :
- Make a thick paste by mixing baking soda with lemon juice
- Apply it to the problematic area and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Never keep baking soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness or irritation.
- Wash your face with warm water
Baking soda is really good for exfoliation, and helps to shed damaged skin and encourage new skin growth. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that lessen the redness and irritation caused due to acne
Apart from these home remedies for pimples, tips you should follow regularly :
- Wash your face 2-3 times a day with cool water as it helps to close the pores of your skin.
- Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily to flush out all the impurities from the body.
- Do not squeeze or prick the pimples or blackheads.
- Wash your make up tools like the brushes and sponges to remove all the dirt, oil, and bacteria from them