What Causes Lip Hair Growth :
Natural body phases and glandular disorders can cause some hair problems in women. Some may be endowed with heavy brows, some a shadowy upper lip, chin or sideburns. But it is our hormones and our unique genetic . Hair growth can often be traced to testosterone, a potent male hormone. Testosterone stimulates hair growth on the face and body. Generally, the more testosterone, the faster and coarser body and facial hair will grow
How To Remove Hair from Upper Lip Naturally
1. Turmeric and Milk :
Take one tablespoon of turmeric and milk and mix them in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture gently to your upper lip using your fingers.
- Wait till it dries; gently rub the area with your fingers till the dried paste is removed completely.
- Rub in the direction opposite to your hair growth.
- Wash off with cold water
2.Gram Flour And Turmeric:
Take one table spoon of Gram flour and mix it with one table spoon of turmeric
- Massage this mixture on your upper lip
- Wait For 10-15 min
- Rub it off
- Wash with cold water
Egg whites are another good remedy for upper lip hair. It soothes your skin and ensures great results.
- Take one egg white and mix it with some corn flour and sugar.
- Whisk the mix until it forms a sticky paste.
- Now apply the paste on the upper lip region.
- Let it dry for around 30 minutes and peel it off.
Sugar is quite well known as an ingredient that is used for painless waxing
- Take sugar in a pan and let it heat for a minute.
- Now add some fresh lemon juice.
- Stir till it forms a thick liquid.
- When it has cooled down, apply on the upper lip
- Rub in circular motions.
- Pull it off quickly against the direction of the hair growth
5.Lemon Juice & Honey
Lemon juice cleanses and exfoliates skin and bleaches hair. Honey moisturizes skin and softens hair, sticking to it so it pulls out more easily. Lemon and honey also have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent irritation and breakouts.
- Take one table spoon of Lemon juice and mix it with 4 table spoon of Honey
- Apply to unwanted hair and leave on 15-20 minutes.
- Remove with wash cloth soaked in cold water.
Now that you know how to remove upper lip hair naturally, let us know if you’ll try out these simple remedies. Do you know of any other remedy for removing upper lip hair? Share with us in the comments section below!