Pimples are probably the most feared and persistent problem for woman with oily skin. So read more to know pimple treatment for oily skin
Pimple Treatment For Oily Skin
- Honey And Cinnamon :
- Honey has antibacterial properties and it can restore the moisture balance of the skin well. Honey gives a natural glowing skin and also helps in pimple reduction
- Cinnamon is a wonderful spice that has a wonderful aroma and is used extensively in cooking.It also helps to dry out any oils clogging your pores
- You need 1pinch Cinnamon and 2 table spoon of honey, mix it well and apply it to the affected area for an 20mins. Rinse it off with lukewarm water
2. Besan and Curd Face Pack :
- Besan is known as Bengal gram or dal flour, and it is available easily in our Indian kitchens. The same holds true for Curd as well.
- Besan takes out the extra greasiness of the oily skin.Curd can keep the skin soft and supple by moisturising it properly
- Take 2 teaspoons of Besan and one teaspoon of curd. Mix it well apply to the affected area for 30 mins Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Repeat this treatment for oily skin weekly twice initially. After pimples are controlled, you can do this once every 15 days